As we said, you have to bring a Cardboard Box, it can be a shoe box or any other box that is a little bit strong. We are going to make a camera with it.
- Yes, a camera!
- You mean a toy camera.
- No, no... a real camera. We're going to take pictures with it.
- Aahhh! We're going to put a disc in it.
- No, it can work without a disc.
- Then we should put a memory in it, and a battery, because it can't work without a battery...
- This camera doesn't need a battery, a disc, or a memory stick.
- No way!
- Well... we're going to try and see what happens.
Today we have taken some pictures with the new shoe box cameras.
They turned out so cool!!
Thanks to all the students and specially thanks to Untaltoni, always giving me advice on building cameras and all equipment, and who's working with us during these workshops.
I hope you have enjoyed.
Look at the results...
Photos in a box - 2nd workshop session
Photos in a box - 3rd workshop session
Photos in a box - 4th workshop session
Photos in a box - Workshop day 5
Workshop day 6
And here we go with the last Workshop Day 7